Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tok Andak passed away on 25th. Sept 08 (25th. Ramadhan). Went to Badan Datuk with Abang Din. Mak was there with Wea. Arwah was 88 years old. We had the sembahyang jenazah around 2.30pm at surau nearby before the jenazah was buried. That tanah perkuburan is very close to "rumah Onyang". Pity this grand old house has been left unkept for quite sometime. Wish we can do something about it. There has been a plan to organise get together of Warisan Haji Saleh (my great grandfather) at the house. Hopefully we can make it happen sometime next year.



Unfortunately liang kubur tok andak was flooded and the water had to be pumped out continuously before the jenazah was lowered down. To my suprise , I met Faris (my neighbour in Kajang). It makes me wonder the probability of meeting your neighbour (in Kajang) at the tanah perkuburan in Kampung pasang Api, Bagan Datuk? hemm... Apparently Faris is a friend to Tok Andak's son (my Uncle).



We left Bagan Datuk with Mak, Wea and Oya heading to Sungkai. I had to rush back to KL to pick up my wife and to meet up with geng lama from Uni Tas. Invitation was made by Taha for a berbuka puasa at Darby Park.

No comments: