Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Abang Ngah & His UPSR

I'm one happy father today...!!! Abang Ngah gives me the best hadiah.., 5As result for his UPSR. Unfortunately, I was not there to celebrate with him and his Mum. I called him just now, he cried..... so did I....

At one time he confessed to me that.... "Abang Ngah tak pandai macam Kak Long and Oun..." I was so sad hearing his comment...His exam results from standard 1 to standard 5 were mostly average compared to his elder sister's and younger brother's. Over time, with continuous encouragement from us and his dedication, he persevered in his study...

This morning on the way to his school I told him that what ever the outcome of the UPSR result , I will be very happy knowing that he struggled and studied very hard for the exams. I asked him.... are you nervous? Yes.... and did you sleep well last nite? Nope.....were his replies. Finally, all these anxieties were worthwhile........Congratulations Abang Ngah....

4 comments:

Nawi said...

Tahniah dari Uncle Nawi sekeluarga. Semoga kejayaan demi kejayaan akan diperolehi di hari mendatang. Insya'allah..... Amin.

Unknown said...

Tahniah juga dari uncle Zainon sekeluarga. Terus berusaha.

salam said...

congrats abang ngah!!!! 9t blh la msk mrsm bentong next year!!

YAH said...

kirim salam kat semua orang di sana.Tahniah abangah dapat 5 a UPSR.

dari: Kuyah sepupu blah ayah kamu