Sunday, November 8, 2009

I have been Accused & A Confession to Make

I have been accused of being a slow driver....!!! How dare these people to coming up with this silly remark.... I know who you are guys..... Just because they regularly overtake my car in the morning when I drive with my HM to work does not qualify me as a "slow driver". Actually, I wouldn't call it "slow driver" but rather a law abiding citizen.

Retrospectively speaking, the remark is not entirely true. I have been fined by the police traffic many times for speeding. It all started when I asked Ridza the location of the Pug showroom where he had bought his glittering silver Pug 308 turbo. We decided to go together to the showroom and test drive the car. Later, Yus was interested to join in. I was quite impressed with the car after a quick spin within Bangsar area and immediately paid the deposit for the car. The colour chose was babylon red (whatever that means..!!!. ).

The news started to spread quietly behind my back that Shaiful is booking a red sporty Pug 308 turbo.... They even accused me of having a mid life crisis.... I received a number of sms asking the delivery date of the Pug 308 . I replied I knew nothing about it....

The the first thousand km, I must admit that the meter never went more than 120km/hour. Last weekend, when Saleh and I drove the car to JB for a golf tournament (what a successful outing that was...) Both of us won prizes, Saleh got a PSP and a Titliest golf bag for me. I drove the car at my usual speed and later and on the way back I asked Saleh to take over as I was sleepy. He later confessed to me that while I was sleeping the speedo meter touched 170++++km/hour many times. Ini sudah lawan touke.....

The next day, when I drove the car to and from Gopeng alone, that law abiding citizen was long dead..... guys!!!! On the way back from Sungkai , the car was full of fruits that I later distributed to the accusers...........


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the buah rambutan and langsat.